Adams Musical Instruments - Together in Music


Mutes are used to mute or change the sound of a brass instrument. Take a look at the assortment by Adams.

Mutes are most commonly used to mute the sound of a brass instrument. But you can also use them to change the sound. There are practice-, straight-, wah-wah-, cup-, bucket- and plunger mutes. We have arranged the mutes for you in a well-organized manner per instrument group. Make a choice below to continue.

Cookie information

This website uses cookies to improve your experience.