Terms and conditions
- The information on the rental form is binding
- The renter is fully responsible for any damage, irrespective of its cause, to the instrument
- The renter is responsible for the usual maintenance
- Any repairs, adjustments, etc. are to be performed by Adams Muziekcentrale BV.
- Should the instrument be returned in poor condition, any repair and/or cleaning costs will be charged to the renter
- As long as the instrument has not been paid for in full, the instrument will remain the property of Adams Muziekcentrale BV in Ittervoort and Diest.
How to obtain the instrument.
You may collect the instrument from our shop in person, or have it sent to you.
You may order by telephone, fax or e-mail.
Before we ship the instrument, we will prepare it ready for playing.
We will send you the rental contract in duplicate, after which you return one signed copy to us, accompanied by a copy of your valid identity card.
After receiving this, we will send you the instrument COD (cash on delivery).