Ivan was born in 1994 in Yekaterinburg, Russia. Нe graduated from the 9th grade of a ten-year school at the Ural Conservatory named after M.P. Mussorgsky (Yekaterinburg).
In 2010 he entered the AMU at the Moscow State Conservatory named after P.I. Tchaikovsky in the class of percussion instruments. Graduated with honors from the Moscow State Conservatory named after P.I. Tchaikovsky.
In 2018-2019, Ivan studied at the Strasbourg Conservatory (France) with a class of professor Emmanuel Sejourne.
- Laureate of the 1st degree of the II International Competition “Shock Wave” in the Marimba nomination in 2015 (St. Petersburg)
- Laureate of the 1st degree of the International Shockwave Competition in the nominations Orchestral Instruments in 2014 (St. Petersburg
- Laureate of the III degree of the III International Festival-Competition Yuzhnouralsk-Salzburg in the category Orchestra Instruments in 2010
- Laureate of the II degree of the XII All-Russian Festival-Competition "Ural Fanfares" in the nominations Orchestral Instruments in 2007
- Concerts and projectsWith the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation in October 2016, a concert was held in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky: XI Creative school for gifted children, youth and teachers of the Kamchatka Territory
- Ivan is a regular participant in student concerts in all halls of the Moscow Conservatory. Since 2015, he was invited as soloist in the framework of the “Constellation of Young Talents” project in the Great Hall of the Conservatory.
- As a soloist of the orchestra he performed under the direction of such conductors as Valery Gergiev, Gennady Rozhdestvensky, Alexander Lazarev, Vladimir Yurovsky, Tugan Sokhiev, William Lacy.
In 2018, Ivan took part in the TROMP Percussion International Competition and Percussion Festival.
- Orchestra – Since 2016 – Soloist of the orchestra of the Bolshoi Theatre of Russia;
- School – Since 2019 – Percussion instrument teacher at the P.I. Tchaikovsky Central Music School;
- Ensemble – Art director and founder of the “DrumArtMusic” Percussion Ensemble.
Ivan took part in master classes by famous percussionists: N. Y. Zivkovich (Serbia), K. Treselt (Germany), K. Micka (Poland), E. Sejourne (France), R. Van Sais (USA) , J. Beck (Great Britain).